Botanical Facial Care Workshop (free with Maker's Kit purchase)
Botanical Facial Care Workshop
Cleanse - Balance - Revitalize
Create an incredible spa experience at home using herbs, essential oils, and other simple, clean, nourishing ingredients. This is a facial like no other.
Clean, natural skin care is our bread and butter at the Little Herbal Apothecary. After over a decade of experience and exploration in the world of botanical skin care, we’ve nailed down some tried-and-true recipes that will leave your skin balanced and radiant. Build a skincare regime for your skin type that’s sustainable long term. Ditch the ingredients that you can’t pronounce - let’s get you glowing!
- An herbalist’s approach to holistic skincare
- How, why, & how often to use cleansers, masks, toners, steams, and serums
- How to make your own exfoliating scrubs and cleansing balms, botanical toners, herbal facial steams, nourishing serums, and clarifying masks from start to finish
- The benefits of different herbs, essential oils, and other ingredients for different skin types and various skincare goals
- Lifetime access to this recorded workshop via Thinkific
- A PDF of the complete notes from this workshop, including step-by-step instructions, a ton of recipes for cleansers, herbal steams, masks, toners, and serums, AND herbalist tips on achieving and maintaining healthy, radiant skin
- A PDF Ingredients Glossary which breaks down the specific uses and benefits of each ingredient used in these recipes, including the botanicals, carrier oils, clays, essential oils, and more
- A PDF of the Comedogenic Scale, which shows how likely an ingredient is to clog your pores — an essential resource for the small-batch skincare maker
You’ll Make (with Botanical Facial Care Maker’s Kit):
- Exfoliating Face Scrub
- Creamy Cleansing Balm
- Simple Rose Water Toner
- Honey Face Mask
- Balancing Facial Steam
- Custom Face Serum
- Botanical Facial Care Maker’s Kit (link)
- 2 tsp Honey
- Access to your stovetop
- Small saucepan
- Small mixing bowls (2) and spoons (2)
Please note: If you want to make all of the facial care products during this workshop, you’ll need to purchase a Botanical Facial Care Maker’s Kit. It contains all of the ingredients and containers you’ll need, and nearly all of the tools, too! You can absolutely take this workshop without purchasing a Maker’s Kit. Maybe you’re the kind of learner who wants to absorb information first, and put it into practice later. That’s cool! You can always grab a Maker’s Kit separately whenever you’re ready to get mixin’.
THIS WORKSHOP IS FREE WITH PURCHASE OF a Facial Care Maker’s Kit. Discount will be automatically applied at checkout.