Botanical Lip Care Maker's Kit
This kit ingredients, containers, and tools you’ll need to make the products from our Botanical Lip Care Workshop.
Create with us at home in your own kitchen or apothecary using this Maker’s Kit. It’s got nearly everything you need to create a multi-step lip care protocol! We’ll teach you how to use simple, nourishing ingredients to keep lips soft, hydrated, and shining. Plus, you’ll get to play with natural pigments using mica, oxide, and herbs.
- Silky Smooth Lip Scrub, 1oz jar
- Creamy Herbal Lip Balm, two recyclable kraft tubes
- Luscious Lip Gloss, two ½ oz tins
This Kit Includes:
- Oils & Butters - Castor Oil, Olive Oil, Cocoa Butter
- Essential Oils - Lemon, Cinnamon, Peppermint
- Other Ingredients - Raw Sugar, Lanolin, Beeswax, Glycerine
- Pigments - Alkanet Root, Red Oxide, Pink Mica
- Containers - 1oz Plastic Jar, two Kraft Lip Balm Tubes, two Screw Top Tins
- Tools - 100ml Beaker, Muslin Bag, Pipette, Stir Sticks
You’ll Need from Home:
- Kitchen scale (measures in grams) or measuring spoons
- Small saucepan
- Access to your stovetop
- Small mixing bowl & spoons
Please note: You can choose to have your Maker’s Kit shipped to you, or pick it up at the Little Herbal Apothecary in Lafayette, CO! Make sure you select the right option for you at check out.