Medicinal Salves & Balms Maker's Kit
This kit includes ingredients, containers, and tools you’ll need to make the products from our Medicinal Salves & Balms Workshop. You must purchase the Medicinal Salves & Balms video workshop to go along with the kit.
Create with us at home in your own kitchen or apothecary using this Maker’s Kit. It’s got nearly everything you need to put your salve skills to work! We’ll combine the power of herbal infused oils, butters, waxes, and essential oils to make some useful remedies.
- Skin Repair Balm, two 1oz tins
- Icy Hot Salve, two 1oz tins
This Kit Includes:
- Botanicals - Comfrey, Calendula, Ginger, Meadowsweet
- Essential Oils - Wintergreen, Rosemary, Eucalyptus, Lavender
- Other Ingredients - Sunflower Oil, Beeswax, Cocoa Butter, Menthol Crystals
- Containers - 1oz Metal Tins
- Tools - Muslin Cloth, Beaker, Stir Stick, Pipette
You’ll Need from Home:
- Two 8oz (half pint) mason jars
- Crock pot
- Small saucepan and access to your stovetop
- Measuring spoons or kitchen scale (that measures in grams)
- Access to the Medicinal Salves and Balms Workshop on your computer.
Please note: You can choose to have your Maker’s Kit shipped to you, or pick it up at the Little Herbal Apothecary in Lafayette, CO! Make sure you select the right option for you at check out.